Monday, February 12, 2007

Exchange Server 2007 Road Show in the U.S.

The Windows IT Pro / Unified Messaging and Exchange Server 2007 road show is coming to a city near you. Me, too! Here is the schedule:

New York City - March 27 - (I'm giving the main session)
Atlanta - March 29 - (I'm giving keynote)
Denver - April 10 - (I'm giving keynote)
Chicago - April 12 - (I'm giving the main session)
San Francisco - April 17 - (I'm giving the main session)
Anaheim - April 19 - (I'm giving keynote)
Dallas - April 24
Boston - April 26

Registration is $99 in advance. You get a full day of technical content, lunch, a 12-month digital subscription to Windows IT Pro, a roadshow T-shirt, and more.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Stuart Yancy said...

Is there benefit to going to both the Road Show and Exchange Connections events? Or would there be a lot of overlap?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jim McBee said...

In my presentations, there will be some overlap, but I'm focusing pretty specifically on Exchange 2007 at both Connections and at the Road Show. Connections will have a lot more content on other things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home